Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Biography 32: Black people



 Before I start talking, I must inform you that I'm writing about my very childhood stories. I don't know, what is the current situation now.

One day my mom had to go far away for her work. Her office gave her a car with a driver to pick and drop. As she may stay the whole day she took her kids with her. So, I got a chance to visit that place. I could remember that we drove with the main driveway for a long time. then on the left side of the road, we turn to a rough road. Then came to a village. I moment I reach there I could feel that the village is different. Hear houses are made of clay. Roofs are made of date dry leaves. Everywhere I could feel a calm environment. People were living there happily, but they are poor. And all of them are black. This was totally new for me.


Later my mom told me (I don't weather that is true or she just assumed), These people were caught and bring as a slave. Now there is no slavery, but still, elite people don't want to mix with them. So, their village is outside of the main village and separated.


I didn't have any idea how black or white people treated in this world. But I liked their separated village. If they can live peacefully separately, then why not. Who wants trouble in their life?

No comments: