Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Putting your child into a healthy daily routine

No matter how busy a mom becomes, her heart, eyes and ear are always focused on her kid. Especially when they became too silent. It means something must be wrong. Either they are busy with something that they shouldn't do or facing some trouble. For both reasons, mama needs to run and check out the situation.

I am still living in this situation.

My son used to like my company till he was a 12-year-old boy. Now a day, he doesn't want his mom around him. Mostly because mom doesn't like his activity and asks him to do those activities which he doesn't like at all.

My son's favourite activities: playing games, chatting with friends, listening to and watching songs on Youtube, and watching funny videos. Mostly plays games and all his favourite activities are on the computer. And if I don't let him play games, sleeping.

What I ask him to do, do his homework, clean his bed, brush his teeth and use mouth wash, do stretching, practice riding a skateboard, learn something on adobe illustrator (He choose it first) and make something, practice guitar (He choose it first), practice keyboard (He choose it first), writer blog (He has the capability of writing and don't want to utilize it), cook (When needed), do laundry (When needed), run on the treadmill, etc.

You can see there is no matching between his work and mine. So, obviously, he doesn't like his mother anymore.

Our gap increased because of my job. He was a free bird during my work time. Now every day I had to fight with him for his daily work. Today said, he has a headache so, went to sleep again after breakfast. I don't know how I am going to manage this boy to keep in with a healthy routine.

Soon he will be an adult, I hope by that time, I will be able to make him follow a healthy daily routine which he may continue.

I can only try, and pray for him. Allah will take him to his destination.

No comments: