Thursday, June 1, 2023

Life with positivity

The whole family was living with positivity.


The pandemic became a global crisis that has remained ever-present. Despite the efforts made by the world's brightest minds to mitigate its impact, full recovery has proven elusive.

My family and I fell victim to the virus, and we all fell ill simultaneously. As evidenced by the photo, both my son and I tested positive for COVID-19. While it was a blessing that we could be together, it was equally challenging as there was no one to care for us. I struggled to prioritize the needs of others while dealing with my own breathing difficulties. However, we persevered and relied on online food and grocery services to meet our needs. We also refrained from contact with others to prevent the spreading of the virus.

As I continued my studies online, I missed several in-person classes and assignments. Fortunately, my understanding of professors allowed me to complete my coursework when I regained my health. My group members were supportive and took on additional responsibilities to ease my burden.

I financed my expenses through a combination of student loans, grants, and college awards. Eventually, my family and I recovered, and we resumed our daily routine.

Through this experience, I learned that life can be unpredictable and challenging. However, perseverance and faith can help us overcome adversity and ascend to new heights. Life is full of surprises, and it's more exciting than we can ever imagine.

No comments: