Sunday, February 16, 2014

Where is the reward for good work?


I have seen in movies (never in real life) that when a person does well, finally they get the reward. I had read “Good work never wasted, somehow it make its marks”. But I don’t know why I couldn't find it in real life. I have seen many people who did many good things… but where is there a reward? May be they got it but I couldn't realize it. Then what about my life? I never wished anything bad for others. I always say good things about others (unless this hiding made bad impact). I made good impression of many people and organization. What result I get back from them? If they didn't give anything good, that would had been acceptable… but when they make bad impression on me, what about that? This is the final result I get for my good work… Fine!

No comments: