Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Work is a good way to make myself happy


When I feel sad for any reason, obviously I want to make myself feeling better. Then many things come in my mind. Like if I meet with this person, I will feel good, if I go online and browse then will feel good, If I take rest will feel good, watch TV,  eat etc. But you know what really makes me feel better is work.


 Yes, I may not be in a mood to work, or have energy to do something when I am sad. But if I start and move slowly first… after some moment when the work is finished or done some part of it, I start feeling good. So, the thing really makes me feel good is to make something good on earth. Yes, I like good company always, I always miss the person I like… but work is a good way reduces every pain for me.

No comments: