Thursday, January 13, 2022

Apartment heating system


 If you are living in Canada, and in winter when your apartment's heating system isn't working properly, only you will understand how it feels. Now we are living like in a studio apartment. We left and close both bedrooms as it is too cold to survive. Moved to the living area with two queen-sized mattresses. Because room temperature is better in the living area. Though at night I felt really cold. One comforter seemed not enough. But I felt too lazy to bring another quilt. I should have, now feeling fever. From next night I will put on a quilt and a comforter before sleep.

My son said, he is feeling cold too, so he went inside his comforter and worked on his homework. I told him not to fall asleep. I hope soon we will be able to get rid of this situation. May Allah help us.

No comments: