Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Biography 114: Water tap


Our school building was two-storied. One day I and my friend Ankhi (Sohana Afrin) was standing on the balcony and talking. From our place, we could see the ground and the front area of our kitchen. There was a water tap over there. We saw somebody didn't turn it off. Water was running.

I was thinking someone must be working near that place and for any reason or just forget to turn it off. They will come back soon. But after a minute we saw it was in the same condition. Ankhi couldn't wait. She said, let's go downstairs and turn off the tap. I replied, OK.

We went down through the stairs and go near to the tap and saw somebody turned it off by this time. I smiled, didn't regret it. Ankhi was saying, "Allah must have given some good points for this action, we did a good job." Maybe she thought I am disappointed with her, but no. It's ok to go downstairs and come back. We were young.

No comments: