Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Canadian lifestyle


 I always choose simple life. I mean relaxed life. Actually, that's the only way I can live. I have done 3 jobs at a time to earn money. Within 3 months I had to go to the hospital. 

In Canada, people sometimes do 5 jobs at a time. The cost is very high and people want to live, not just survive. All costs are too high without any reason or just to make the rich people richer.

As I want to live a simple relaxed life. I am doing only one job (Low pay) and living hand to mouth. I don't know how long I can survive this way. Maybe my earning will someday push me to any small town. 

I don't like to live this way. When I was in Bangladesh I never looked at the price. I just look for those things what is necessary, then choose the best quality one and buy. Now I don't think about the quality. I looked at the price and even to save one cent, I choose low-quality products.

This is a very common life in Canada. If you don't do any high collar job, you have to work like a machine. Or live a life like mine.

No comments: