Monday, January 3, 2022

Biography 107: Hairstyle


 In Bangladesh, there is a rule for girls that they have to set their hair before they go to school. I had to set my hair all by myself. I didn't know how to do it properly. But I tried my best. Whenever I have seen any new way to set hair I tried on myself. On those days we didn't have internet that I can't search and find how to do this or that. I just give trial and error on my hair.

The result was very poor. Most of the time my hair looked bad. Sometimes girls laughed at me, but what can I do. I just accepted the way it was.

Still, I am not good at setting up hair. Sometimes I try to set my son's hair. He doesn't like when I try anything on him. 

Now a day my hair is very short and I like it that way. No hassle to fix it.

No comments: