Sunday, April 17, 2022

Biography 129: Admission to Viqarunnisa Noon College


 When we pass the SSC exam, Matijhil Ideal School has extended and added 2 years of college with them (Grade 11 and 12). They became Matijhil Ideal School and College.

 They were very new and looking for good students to become a famous college. So, first, they declared all students who have got start marks (75%) in the SSC exam can join their college without any admission exam.

Obviously, we all liked that approach. My classmates Ropi and her friends were saying, this college has been built up just for us. But then many of us got start marks, so the college had changed its mind. They declared that students who have got marks of more than 800 (80%) can join their college without any test. My those classmates weren't happy about that. But I didn't feel trouble. Because I had enough marks.

So, I collected admission forms from this college. I thought I will get admitted to this college, and finally, like my all sisters, I will be a student of an Ideal school and college.

But I will try to join Viqarunnisa Noon School and College. One of the best colleges for girls in Bangladesh. Not only from Dhaka city but girls from all around the country also come to get admitted to this college. I have decided,  I will try my luck. Didn't have much hope, but let's see. If by chance I had got admitted here, then I don't have to go to Ideal College. You know, I don't like too much restriction.

Like I always do, I didn't study to get admitted. Just give the exam, and answered whatever I can. But luck was with me. I have got a chance to study at Viqarunnisa noon college! Not only me, but most of our friends or classmates from our school also joined here. I felt life is like a piece of cake.

No comments: