Thursday, April 28, 2022

Biography 131: Laylatul Qadr


When I was in school, I always uses to stay awake the whole night in Laylatul Qadr. It was very difficult on those days. When I started work, waking up the whole night was nothing. Sometimes I just can't sleep for nights and can't find the reason.

This year, I mostly woke up the whole night during Ramadan. Don't know why. And slept in the daytime, sometimes not.

I think I have prayed more in my school time. I uses to start praying from Magrib and then went to bed after Fajr prayer. I tried to do the same. But when you grow up, you have more responsibility. Your brain works more, it's difficult to put away all the thoughts and concentrate on praying.

After moving to Canada, I can easily stay awake all odd numbers of nights during the last 10 Ramadan. During school days, I somehow could manage to stay awake on the 27th night of Ramadan.

This Ramadan, I pray for this world, let's have peace among all humans, let's live better.

No comments: