Saturday, April 9, 2022

A lovely song

 A lovely Hindi song


Lyrics:

Dua bhi lage na mujhe ( Prayers don't work for me anymore)

Dawa bhi lage na mujhe (Medicines don't work for me anymore)

Jabse dil ko mere tu laga hai (Since the time my heart has fallen for you)

Neend raaton ki meri ( My sleep of the nights )

Chahat baaton ki meri ( My love in the conversations )

Chain ko bhi mere tune yoon thaga hai (And my peace, you've cheated them all)

Jab saansein bharun main (Whenever I take a deep breath)

Band aankhen karun main (Whenever I close my eyes)

Nazar tu yaar aaya (Then I only see you my beloved)

Dil ko karaar aaya (My heart is at peace)

Tujhpe hai pyar aaya (I've fallen in love with you)

Pehli pehli baar aaya o yaara (O beloved, this has happened to me for the first time)


Har roz pooche yeh hawayein hum toh bata ke haare (The winds keep asking for you and I'm tired of telling them)

Kyun zikar tera karte hai humse taare (Why do the stars talk to me about you)

Ab kisse hai tere in hothon pe mere izhaar aaya yaara  (Now your stories are there on my lips and I accept my love for you)


No comments: