Friday, December 11, 2020

For myself



I have done so many things or I should say most of the things in my life because I should. I never run after my own desire or happiness. No matter what, I never give up on anything or anyone, unless that thing or person has given up on me. In jobs, I tried my best to stay. No matter how much I get bullied and humiliated. So, many times I felt people are using me like a doormat. But still, I stayed unless something happens that I can't accept anymore. In relation, I tried, I never force but I tried. In almost all cases, people left me. If stays, keep hurting me. I tolarated everything. Because I wanted to give chance to my luck. Maybe someday... That someday never came. My workplace, my home, people in my life remain the same. They have no idea, how much their attitude kept hurting me. 

Now a day, I'm thinking maybe I should do something only for myself. Maybe that will give me a little bit happier. Without expecting from anyone else I'm trying to make myself happy, finally. No, I didn't step back from my job, home or people, but giving a little time, spending a little money for myself.

No comments: