Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Some people stay in mind



When any people do something that hurts you, what do you with those people? The most civilized way is to ignore them.

I don't talk much. So, it's a little difficult to understand whether I'm just not talking or ignoring people. I kept all of them connected in social media. I can't put negative thoughts about any person unless I'm 100% sure I can't tolerate this person anymore. 

I just can't push out people from my head. With time, the way those people act/react to me is important for me. Most of them did such a hateful attitude that their activities took them out of my heart. I needed this, just to say to myself, see what you had thought about this person. This helps me see, the true colour of a person.

Some people proved themself that they have a very good heart. I may not talk with all of them, but they stay in my heart. I like them. Maybe we don't talk, but we can talk anytime like we never stopped talking.

No comments: