Friday, December 25, 2020

Biography 16: Slide



 Before I became 3 years old, I get admitted to Will Little Flower school. In the playground, my main focus was on a big slide. But I was too small to try and I had to climb up at the top with big steps. I remember I had climbed up somehow, but couldn't get the courage to get down by sliding. Because of me, others couldn't play. They were asking me to go down. I looked at the stairs. They were way too big to try to go down. So, finally, I had to sit down and let the slide take me to go down. Later I have seen other kids use to hold both sides to slow down the speed. I didn't know that and the slide was too sleeper. It quickly takes me down with big force. Obviously, I couldn't hold at the bottom, I fall down, kind of lay down. Nobody laughed. Some kids help me to stand up. Maybe I got hurt too. After that, I have decided no more sliding. I didn't.


After grown up, I have started sliding at the water park. Trust me, still, fears try to hold me down. But somehow I just put myself in it. Then try to enjoy the fear.

No comments: