Thursday, February 24, 2022

Birthday, 2022


 Generally, on my birthday I got lots of flowers. Before returning from the office I had to ask someone to help me to carry flowers. This year was different. I even didn't get a virtual flower, only my sister sent some virtual flowers on FB, at least. no doubt life changes. No one knows about my birthday in my workplace.

But for the first time my son make some cupcakes for my birthday. He is growing up. Making decisions. May Allah always help him and give him a peaceful happy life.

I had ordered some food, as we always like to eat restaurant food (A bad habit). That helped me the next morning, I didn't have to make breakfast. That's a relief.

On my birthday most of the time, I was sleeping, trying to enjoy a relaxing time. Didn't plan for anything else as I had to go to work. Most of my day has gone to work. I wish I had the luxury to take some time off and visit some beautiful places.

No comments: