Tuesday, February 8, 2022

They helped and then ruin it


 I have seen arrogant people, dictator-type persons or people who things they are the best, like me. I have always thought about it. Why do they like me? I am not like them. I don't like their dictatorship attitude. Then why? Then suddenly one day I become their number one enemy. They put full force to destroy me. This circle happened a couple of times with me.

A few days ago one of my colleagues said to another person, in front of me that I don't have any voice, that's why people like me. I didn't like his opinion or didn't agree with him. But also didn't say anything to him. I was thinking, maybe this is the reason. This is why this kind of thing happening to me.

As I don't complain, don't take revenge, people think I don't have any voice. They like me. Well, I am not a harmful person and I don't like to hurt people. That doesn't mean, I can't. So, for any reason, if I spoke up or take any action, the dictator become surprised. They understood, they misunderstood me and then do their best (Or I can say they keep trying) to ruin me.

This happened so many times in my career. How many hits can I take? Maybe they fail at the beginning but in the end, they won.

No matter what they did with me, I never hurt them, moreover sometimes helped them in their bad situation. That surprises them too. And sometimes they keep searching for the motive of my action. Oh, I can't stop them.

No comments: