Sunday, February 27, 2022

Biography 119: Bed


 We are 4 sisters. We had a common bedroom. In that bedroom, we had one was a big bed. My mom got it from our grandfather (Paternal). This was a high, old-style bed. 

By default, I was in charge of that bed. My poor sisters had to listen to me. Trust me that was good for them. In the morning we all had school and college, so no one had time to make the bed. But before sleep one of us had to make the bed perfectly in rotation. I won't let anyone sleep on a dirty bed. All four will put the mosquito net on the bed. Everyone has their own corner.

My sisters like to use side pillows (In Bangla, kol balish). You can imagine in a single bed if 3 of them use sile pillows then it is actually taking 7 person's space (Including all of us). I told them, no one can use "Kol balish". They denied. I throw them all out from the bed. Told them to get used to sleeping without that side pillow, we need enough space to sleep. But they can't, at night they use their head pillow as a side pillow and sleep without a pillow under the head.

No comments: