Sunday, February 20, 2022

A beautiful song

 Didn't watch this movie. But I heard this song in several personal videos. I like its melody. Nice one. Listen:




Song :Hum Jaise jee rahe Hain Singers: Yasser Dessai, Palak Muchchal Movie : Ek Haseena Thi Ek Deewaaan Tha Music: Nadeem

Lyrics: Aankhon Mein Aansoo Leke Hothon Se Muskuraayein (2) Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hain Koi Jee Ke To Bataye (2)

they should have a smile on their lips even with tears in their eyes (like me) let someone try and live the way I am living. (as in, he's daring and saying it's not easy to do.) Aankhon Mein Aansoo Leke Hothon Se Muskuraayein (2) Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hain Koi Jee Ke To Bataye (2) Jo Toot Ke Na Toote Koi Aisa Dil Dikhaayein (2) Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hain Koi Jee Ke To Bataye (2)

let someone show me a heart that doesn't get broken when there is a heartbreak. let someone try and live the way I am living. Maine To Ki Mohabbat Tune Ki Bewafai Taqdeer Ye Hamaari Kis Mod Pe Le Aayi (2) Toote Hain Iss Tarah Dil Aawaz Tak Na Aaye (2) Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hain Koi Jee Ke To Bataye (2) I was in love, but you were unfaithful, at what a turn has fate brought us?

hearts have broken in such a way that there is no sound even. let someone try and live the way I am living.

Afsos Mere Dil Ko Mujhko Bhula Diya Hai Meri Wafaa Ka Tune Accha Sila Diya Hai (2)

my heart is sorrowful, that I'm forgotten. you have given a reasonable conclusion to my love... (the 'good' is sarcastic, of course.)

Tumne To Keh Diya Hum Bayaan Bhi Kar Na Paayein (2) Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hain Koi Jee Ke To Bataye (2)

you said what you had to, and I couldn't even say anything. let someone try and live the way I am living.

Aankhon Mein Aansu Leke Hotho Se Muskuraayein (2) Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hain Koi Jee Ke To Bataye (2) Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hain Koi Jee Ke To Bataye (2)


No comments: