Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Being vocal



“Just because you don’t require a lot to be happy doesn’t mean you deserve the bare minimum.”

I don't like to ask for anything. Anyone who wants to give me anything should deliver me from their heart. I shouldn't remind, ask or force them to have anything. "Mang kar liya, to keya liya". This includes everything, like my daily necessities, food, dress, salary, travel or heart.

Only because of this nature, in the family, many times, when everybody gets something, only I missed. It hurt me, but I still didn't ask anyone to give me. In my career, this happened most of the time. My expectation died in my heart.

In Canada, culture is vocal. You need to ask. If you don't ask, you won't get anything, not even your right. Now, you may understand how my condition is over here. I am trying to change myself a bit. Maybe just for once, I will ask; if they give, great. Otherwise, I have to let it go.

Oh, why do I have to ask for everything? Why people just don't give others what they deserve? Let's not wait for their asking.

No comments: