Sunday, May 12, 2013

Dancing happiness

Shafeen with new dress, he was 1 year and 9 months old


Who doesn't like to have new dress? When I was a kid (school going) I really wanted new dresses. But our parents didn't like to invest more than enough money on new dresses. So I had to wait for long time. More over me have an elder sister. You can imagine now, my condition. I had to wear her old dresses. But Allah helped me. I became taller than her and get rid of this situation. And Whenever I get new dresses I use to wear it and then go in front of a mirror and then dance. Yes, I liked dancing very much. I had heard in my childhood I use to dance everywhere, whenever I felt happy. Dancing with new dress is really a good feeling. Now in this age, I really miss that dancing happiness and also new dresses ;)

No comments: