Sunday, May 19, 2013

There are some connections between boys and tires.

My son turns over it to see the tires clearly and playing with it. Here he was 1 year and 9 months old.



There are some connections between boys and tires. I am not joking. It’s true. You will see from childhood they will be fond of tires. Whenever they look for any toy they will choose where it contains tire. Like car, bus, motor cycle etc. And when these kids play, the first thing they pull out is the tire. When boys grown up their main topic of discussion is vehicle, which has tires. I don’t know what psychology works with it, but they are like that.

One day my sister came to our house and Tameem (my elder sister’s son) shown her a car and said “see I have got a new car, it still has tires”. Means whenever a new car he got the first pull out its tire, so none of his car has any tire. But that new one was still with all pieces.

My son likes to see how tires move. His favorite playing style is lying on the floor and move cars. So that he can see clearly how tires moves.

My son turns over it to see the tires clearly and playing with it.

No comments: