Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Biography 186: My first tour to Cox's Bazaar (childhood activities of my cousins)

Here Shafeen brought some snow inside the house.

 I have seen some childhood activities of my cousins in that house. They are living in South Africa now. Got married and settled down.

When I went to their house, both cousins were in elementary school. They were doing excellent results in school on those days. All credit goes to my aunt. I have seen how patiently she used to sit with them and help them to study.

Tonoy is the older son. He used to give me company all of the time. He said he can sing well. I showed him dance in a contract that he would sing a song for me. But after my dance, he decided not to sing.

His younger brother is Tonmoy. Most of the time, he runs away from me whenever I try to talk with him. But always followed me from a distance. Just keep smiling at me. My aunt's first duty is to check his pockets when he falls asleep. He kept his whole world in his pockets, like toys, marbles, fruits like oranges, wires, etc. My aunt showed me that he broke the cupboard net to take out malta (fruit). He used to play outside and come home with a whole body of dust. My aunt first took him to the shower and let him go to the bedroom.

No comments: