Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Vaccine for Covid-19

After taking 1st booster shot.

This picture was taken in Walmart Pharmacy. After taking the vaccine, I waited 15 minutes in their given area. To be sure, there are no immediate side effects.

I go to Walmart to shop regularly. Because the price is better and availability of different kinds of products. I heard some customers saying if they bring cars, people will buy from here too because those will in less price than others.

It's easy to take any vaccine from Walmart Pharmacy. I booked online and then went there on time. There was no line for the walk-in vaccine.

My mom had completed her four years nursing degree. She practiced for several years in Bangladesh and Saudi Arabia. Because of her, I knew the vaccine and how it worked.

That's why I never hesitated to take the vaccine as much as they are instructed to take from the health department.

No comments: