Saturday, March 9, 2024

তুমি আসবে বলে ভালোবাসবে বলে | Tumi Ashbe Bole Balo Vasbe bole | A Bangla sweet song

Recently, I heard this song as background music in a YouTube video. It's a beautiful, sweet song. The Actress Kobori made her first film with this music. Later, she became a prominent Actress in Bangladesh.

  Anjuman Are Begum | Film -Sutorang



Lyrics (Bangla and English):

তুমি আসবে বলে কাছে ডাকবে বলে (Because you will come, because you will call me)

ভাল বাসবে ওগো শুধু মোরে (Because you will love me only)

তাই চম্পা বকুল করে গন্ধে আকুল (The flower Champa and Bakul is masmorizing with their fregrant)

এই জোছনা রাতে মনে পড়ে।। (In this moon light, remember)


চঞ্চল হাওয়া বয় কানে কানে কথা কয়। (The restless wind is speaking in my ear)

বনে বনে চোখ হাসে দূরে কেন সরে রয় (The eyes of the forest is smiling and why they are staying away)

তুমিও তেমনি এমনও রাতে রবে কি দূরে দূরে। (will you be also stay away in a night like this?)


তুমি আসবে বলে কাছে ডাকবে বলে

ভাল বাসবে ওগো শুধু মোরে

তাই চম্পা বকুল করে গন্ধে আকুল

এই জোছনা রাতে মনে পড়ে


মায়া ভরা এই ক্ষণে কেন ডাকো ফুল বনে (In this illusion night, why you are calling in the flower forest)

তুমি এলে আঁখি পাতে চুপি চুপি মনে মনে (You came on my eyes, hidden in my heart)


স্বপ্ন হয়ে মনের মিতা আমারো নেই বাসরে।। (In my dream my lovely, not in real)

No comments: