Monday, March 11, 2024

Biography 198: IT companies from 2000 to 2005


 This was the time when IT companies in Bangladesh started developing. Bangladeshi people like to follow each other and compit with each other. Without thinking whether it is right or wrong. When in 2000 people first started using internet, get to understand about websites, emails, emessages, IT companies started developing like mushrooms beside the lakes.

Some of those companies don't have any capital to survive just for a month. Somehow, they manage to buy two computers, put them in a room, and hire a programmer and a designer. There is no one for sells or marketing. They hope the company will run and make them millioniear.

After one month they stopped giving wages to their employees and expect them to work for them for months without any payment.

Then after 3 three months, the programmer will see, someone is taking out the fans, someone the computer, because the company didn't paid them fully.

I had started my career on those days, I had learned you expend more, when you don't have have any job, only to search, prepare and giving interviews.

I career started during this time. I didn't fear at all. Because I will living with my parents. I just needed my pocket money. Whenever I saved an amount, I expended by travelling somewhere. Sometimes with family members, sometimes with friends, sometimes with known people and sometimes with unknown people.

So, my bank balance was always 0.

But I never stayed in the minus amount. I always paid everywhere from my own pocket.


No comments: