Wednesday, August 11, 2021

The fly was asking for help


In the morning, Shafeen said, a fly came inside the house. I told Shafeen if possible try to make it fly away through the verandah. Shafeen said, they just know how to get inside but go away outside.

I was sitting on a chair in the dining room. The fly came in front of me and stand near my nose in the air. I asked so you want to go outside? The fly stayed the same place. I stand up and walk toward the balcony. It followed me I have opened the net door. I think it scared and trying to go back inside. I said It's OK, Just fly away and  I moved my hand to point it at the balcony. It flew away through the balcony.

Hmm, sometimes you just have to listen and try to understand. Maybe silently, someone, who doesn't know your language is trying to say something to you.

No comments: