Wednesday, August 18, 2021

I'm tired



 It's really difficult to keep your confidence up when one after another negative thing happening to you. To make yourself feel better you can look outside, you will see, there are many people, who are suffering much more than you. Yeah, this can help you to boost your energy up to keep going.

I don't compare myself or my life to anyone. I just want to keep trying to make it better. If I didn't succeed I will say to myself, yes I tried. Rest depends on Allah.

I pray to Allah wherever things I need, please give it to me, whether I deserve it or not.

It hurts when deep inside you are trying something and didn't get it. No matter how much counselling you do to yourself to put a bandage on the wound.

I'm tired. Both physically and mentally.

No comments: