Friday, August 6, 2021

Online school



 In Canada, most people don't like online schooling. They have their own reason. Today I would like to give my personal opinion.


I like online schooling. Previously, I had to hear complaints about my son from the class teacher that he doesn't concentrate in the class regularly. He plays and sometimes makes noises. I have counselled so many times but my son didn't improve his nature.


When he started online schooling, I was present with him in a different room. Whenever I found him making noise, I asked him to stop. He couldn't run away from classwork, because, I told him if you don't complete the tasks, he can't play games with his friends.


Within few days, my son became the first to always complete his task and became more attentive. for the first time, I found his class teacher communicating with me because of his good work.


So, definitely I like online schooling for my son. In this pandemic, this is safe for my son and the family. I could give him food on time and he took healthy food cause I am there to select his menu. 


Online schooling reduces my time and money. I didn't have to invest time in dropping and picking him up from school. I didn't have to prepare his dresses for his school.


The only negative thing that I had faced is physical activity. So, I have made him run on the treadmill, skateboard and ride a bicycle. He also does stretching too. Sometimes I take him outside the open air to do some physical movement.


Finally, my son loves his online school. He is asking me to try to put him in online school again.

No comments: