Wednesday, May 10, 2023

My migraine


 When I was in Bangladesh, migraine was regular for me. I had to take strong painkillers, sleep in a dark room, and wait 10 to 12 hours to have it in control. If I was late to take painkillers, the pain became unbearable, I started throwing out, and my face and eyes reddened.

After coming to Canada, it happened one or two times only. The second time, when I had migraine pain, it was severe, so I went to the hospital. Canadian hospitals don't like to give any medicine. Though they gave me painkillers to bring me back to normal situation. Then discharged me. I said, why don't you give me some treatment so I don't need to come to the hospital next time. They said you have to control your mind and solve it. I was surprised; how? They said you must figure out how to reduce stress and mental pain. Then there won't be any headaches.

Allah knows how much stress gave me their words. However, I am in a better position now. I don't have a migraine now. I don't let it become significant. Whatever is meant to happen will happen. Whether I react or not. So, why do I give myself pain? I just trying to live with whatever I get. It doesn't mean I have no hope of achieving something. I try, and if it happens, very good. If not, then let's focus on what we can have next.

No comments: