Monday, May 22, 2023

Let's learn to travel alone


 I like to see places. I like travelling. Because of this hobby, I could never save money for other significant purposes. Like buying a house, a good car, better dresses, more furniture etc.

I like travelling so much that I never thought who is going with me, do they want me with them or not, do they like me? Etc. Anyone invited me to go anywhere where I had never been before, I used to say yes and join them.

I have changed a bit now. My patient level may be completed now. So, I have started measuring some issues. Like, do I know this group of people? Do they like me with them? Did I ask them to go with me before, and they said no 2/3 times? So, this time, I better make my own plan and not disturb them.

Maybe I don't know much about the place, will miss some items, or will be paying too much, etc. But I better learn to travel by myself. I better not wait for anyone to take me with them.

No comments: