Monday, September 27, 2021

When can I let him go?


 I love my son. It doesn't mean I don't want him to go out and live his own life. I want him to be an independent, responsible, caring, loving and fun-loving human being. He likes to do things in his own way. In the laziest way, not cleaning, no responsibility and only expending time with a computer game. 

Now tell me, how can I let it be? So, every single moment (Except one day in a week, every Saturday is his free day) I had to look after him. Make decisions, prepare him, force him to do cleaning, learning something online and offline.


I know he is irritated by me. Sometimes he said, he can't breathe because of me. Why don't I let him go? He doesn't want to live life in my way. But he certainly wants me to help him (Actually do all the things for him) always.


I told him. I will never let you go. Unless I found someone to be with you and take care of everything (Wife). I can't depend on my son. But I'm depending on someone who I never met.


I know my luck. There is a very good probability is his wife will be more like him. So, again, I have to do all the work for both of them. Then for their kids too.

No comments: