Friday, September 24, 2021

Biography 68: Kittens.


(Umlez, Saudi Arabia) Teena had a cat. One day it gave birth to 4 kittens. All were very cute. Teena gave one name for all 4 of them. I didn't like that. But Teena and her father started arguing with me. I said, if you call one, then all of them will come to you. Her father said that's the point. Anyway, I didn't want to argue with her father so I became quiet. Though I didn't like this idea.

One day Teena and I were playing in front of Teena's house suddenly one kitten dropped from the top, beside us on the concrete stairs. I saw the kitten's poops came out. We looked up and saw Teena's younger brother Faisal is dropping another kitten too. We shouted, " NO". He didn't stop, he laughed and keep doing his work.

I and Teena run to the roof and Teena tried to stop him. Faisal started crying and fighting with Teena. I was looking for other kittens. Couldn't find any. We assumed he already dropped them from another side of the roof. Late Teena and his dad went out to walk around the house and search other kittens. They found one more.

As far as I remember all died after a while. Faisal was very little. Just knew how to walk, couldn't talk. But I don't know how he became so cruel. Or it was just a game for him.

No comments: