Sunday, September 26, 2021

Biography 69: A minor accident


 (Umlez, Saudi Arabia) In our block, we had a park in the middle and then there was our main road of the block, around the park. It was a square-shaped park. We (I and Teena) used to ride our bicycles (With both training wheels) around the park. One day somebody was taking water from the park with a plastic pipe. Just like the garden water pipe. When we were riding, the sun was set, it was about to get dark. No one noticed the pipe. I was riding at a little speed. Suddenly I felt a blockage and felt from the bike. Teena was behind me. She stopped. Because of the concrete road I had gotten some scratches on my both hand. My pyjama and dress saved my whole body.


My mom's clinic was right there. Teena took me immediately over there. I was surprised to see my mom very calm. Generally, at home, she panics with small issues. But at work, she was always calm. She cleaned my both hands and put on some bandages. Only Teena looked very worried for me. She brought me home. I have taken a couple of day's rest. All gone.

No comments: