Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Age is just a number



For some people, age is just a number. I have seen those people, they go to market, travel to different places, enjoy time with friends, kids, neighbours or just with strangers. They laugh a lot, they dance. If you see them with somebody, you may think, oh for long years they are having this relationship, now grown old. Actually, they just meet and started enjoying each other's company.

If you think these people don't have any physical pain or mental stress, then you are wrong. These people know how to overcome or ignore negativity and enjoy the positiveness in life.

I have stopped counting my age after 23. Now a day if anyone asks my age, I had to start counting. I really don't remember my age. I don't think it's necessary. I just like to live my life.

No comments: