Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Mental comfort


Everything is like a mental game. When you are mentally strong and sound, you can do many things. You will find a way from each problem, you can progress the way you want to. So, try to be there where mentally you feel comfortable.

Our Prophet Mohammad (May Allah give peace to him) was born and grew up in Makka, Saudi Arabia. But he decided to live his life in Madina. Because those people loved him, gave him a home to live in. He didn't ignore their love. He stayed with them for the rest of his life.

I want to live and be with those people, who gave me mental comfort. Where I feel loved. Not those who are rich and have a good position in society. Or likes to play mental games. Though I admire intelligent people and most of them are like that.

That's why I wanted to be with them, who are happy to have me. My presence gives them happiness. And feel comfortable too.

No comments: