Thursday, October 7, 2021

The world is not helping losing weight


The moment I have started taking steps to reduce my weight, trust me the whole world stand against me. 

1. First people are buying ice-creams and put them in the freeze, 

2. People are inviting to dinner(The time suppose to eat less) and make sure that I am eating enough.

3. I am having pain in my foot so can't run or walk like before. It is helping to increase my weight.

4. Feeling dizzy so have to sit down and take a rest.

5. New painkiller is making me fall asleep. You know, how daytime sleeps helps people to gain weight.

6. Didn't get any job yet so, not going outside daily. This helps to gain weight.

7. When people visiting our house, bringing rich food.

8. The painkiller is making me starving for food.

9. I had to stop walking on the treadmill because of foot pain.

Still, I am trying my best to control taking rich food and the amount of the food. I am doing exercise regularly. I have reduced my food. I hope someday, I will have a better body.

No comments: