Sunday, October 24, 2021

A beautiful Bangla song

A beautiful Bangla song. I heard it first in a TV drama. It was an Eid special drama. The hero saw a beautiful girl in a flower store and he became confused, who is more beautiful, the flower or the flower girl. This is a beautiful song. 


Song: Naam Rekhechhi Bonolata

Cover Artist: Miftah Zaman

Main Artist: Shyamal Mitra

Music Director: Sudhin Dasgupta

Lyricist: Sudhin Dasgupta

[English Translation has given below]

 নাম রেখেছি বনলতা
যখন দেখেছি,
হয়তো বা সেই ক্ষণেই
তোমায় ভালবেসেছি। - [ ২ বার ]


বনলতা কও কথা
হইয়ো না গো কুন্ঠিতা,
দ্বিধা থর থর মনেই তাই না এসেছি।


জল ভরা মেঘ ঐ দুচোখে
দেখতে আমি পেয়েছি
একলা মনে নির্জনেতে
তোমার ছবি একেছি। - [ ২ বার ]


একটি কথাই শুনবো বলে
তাই তো কাছে এসেছি
বলবে কি গো
আমিও তো তোমায় ভালবেসেছি। - [ ২ বার ]


I named you Banalata (Wildflower), When I have seen (you)
Maybe I fell in love with you at that moment

Wildflower talk to me, don't be so reluctant.
have hesitation, that's why I came.


Clouds filled with water in those two eyes
I got to see
I drew your picture in solitude


I have come to hear a word
Will you tell me, "I love you too"?

No comments: