Monday, October 4, 2021

Difficult to understand, is it a sad song or romantic? 4

 When I saw this song, I saw an actress was crying and singing. I assumed it's a very heartbroken song.  The melody of the song also feels like someone is very sad and singing this song in tears. Is it? When I concentrate on the lyrics I felt, it's actually a very happy song. Someone can't hold her tears because of happiness. The voice of Nilufar Yeasmin really matches the song.



এতো সুখ সইবো কেমন করে

How to sew so much happiness

বুঝি কান্নাই লেখা ছিল ভাগ্যে আমার

I understood that living in tears was my destiny

সুখেও কান্না পায় দুচোখ ভরে।।

so that I get tears in happiness too, with my eyes full


দুখের স্রোতে ভাসা ফুল

Flowers floating in the stream of sorrow

কোনদিন পায় না তো কূল।

It's doesn't get any day to end.

আমি বুঝিবা পথের ভুলে

Maybe I came here by mistake

এলাম নতুন কূলে।

to the new shore

এ পথ আবার দূরে যাবে কী সরে।।

Will this path will go away?


স্বপ্নের মত মনে হয়

Sounds like a dream

হারাবার তাই এতো ভয়।

That's why I'm so afraid of losing it.

তুবু যেটুকু পেলাম আমি

Yet as much as I got

প্রানের চেয়েও দামি।

More precious than life.

চোখের জলে সবই যাবে কী ঝরে।।

will all be gone with tears (Someday)?

No comments: