Saturday, August 31, 2024

Biography 221: Chanachur mixes with colleagues.


 One day, Taniya and Sharmy invited me to Taniya's house. It was a get-together type invitation. Some more people were with us, like Rumu. All were from Sharmy's group. I had good relations with Sharmy and Taniya on those days, so they may have invited me too.

As usual, I was the first person to reach her apartment. It was a beautiful house, and Taniya was great at decorating it. 

Sharmy took the initiative to make snakes (Chanachur Makhano) for us. She cut the onions/shallots into thin slices, then the tomatoes in the same way and put them in the same bowl. Sharmy was saying she made the same food for her family, too. But the tomato was rotten, so the whole preparation flopped.

Then she mixed them with chanachur, green chilli, salt, and coriander leaves. It tasted amazing. It was a beautiful day out. We talked, laughed, and discussed many things, including careers. It was an amazing moment.

Later, I tried to make Chanachur mix like that but failed. I need Sharmy to teach me again. I think she is living in Australia now.

No comments: