Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Biography 94: Networking


 When I was taking my training in Bangladesh Shishu Academy and Bulbul Lalito Kola Academy on Dancing and later Singing, I have learnt what is called "Networking". Those students get a good chance to come to the front and take the main character of the show, whose parents make very good networking with the teachers. First I saw talking with teachers and laughing and investing time with them, then I saw the rise of the students. I don't know whether money played a role over here or not. But I didn't like it. I don't like it even now.

I believe talent should be the first thing to choose when you select anyone for anything. If you really want to grow your company, society or country. And dishonesty should be the first thing to deselect any person no matter how much talent they have.

So, when later, my talent get the attention of the teachers, they were very good to us. some of them asked us to take them to whom to our parents. I didn't even inform our parents. Still, my mom doesn't know about it. Some of the students later asked me, the teacher wanted to go your home, did he? I said, NO. Nothing wrong to become very close to your teacher, but this may create that networking result. Which mostly makes favouritism in the long run. I never support it.

There is another hidden reason behind all these. My mom doesn't care who is in front of her when she gets angry. So, I had fear, she might say something strong to our teacher, then I have to leave to course.

Maybe because of this not networking attitude, today, I am nowhere. The world, especially Canada lives on networking and favouritism.

No comments: