Thursday, November 11, 2021

Not enough trust


 When there is not enough trust, it's really difficult to continue any kind of relationship over there. For example, a person is living or surrounded by some people. Those people are toxic. Every now and then they make some bad information or comment on me. Then the person starts making distance with me. After some time that person may be clear things with me. Or just start talking again by keeping those bad words about me in their mind. What kind of relationship is that? If I could clear then fine, or again some more distance will be created.

I am tired of this kind of relationship. Why can't people trust me enough that other toxic people can't pollute our relationship? I am not going to put any effort to keep this kind of person in my life. They are good, but I am not good enough in their mind.

No comments: