Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Song with the telephone conversation

 I'm a quiet type of person. I don't talk if I don't need to. I heard when I was a child, it was impossible to keep me quiet. But I don't remember those days.

I do remember that I use to talk a lot on the landline phone. I liked it because I couldn't see the caller's facial expression. So, I didn't have to worry whether they like my talking or not. Another reason is it was one to one connection. No one is there to interrupt. I always prefer one-to-one conversation. This works more for me.

I use to talk about many things with my friends. My problems, their situations, or any other topic. Sometimes when I knew the person can sing I had asked them to sing a song for me. Most of the people sang this one. It's not that they like me or love me, they just choose to sing it.

Amaro Porano Jaha Chay


Lyrics translation:

(Source: http://anondogaan.blogspot.com/2013/02/aamaro-porano-jaha-chayi-lyrics.html)


You are precisely what my heart desires

Except you in this world, I have none and no other longing


If you don't get enough pleasure,

Hunt for pleasure elsewhere

I have you in my heart, and I desire for nothing


In your separation, I am lost forever and with your memories, I live

Long days, longer nights through many months or years I survive

If you love someone else

and never return till the end

Then I wish you get what you desire even if I go mourning



No comments: