Sunday, May 12, 2024

Biography 206: Flowers


 I like flowers. When I started using a computer in the office, I used to search for and download pictures of flowers to make wallpapers. I needed more because I used to change the wallpaper every now and then. I didn't have a cell phone or digital camera to take pictures, so I had to download them from the internet. One of my colleagues, Anisul, noticed it.

Later, in his marriage ceremony, I gave him handicraft flower pots, which were designed with flowers in mud. I didn't notice that I gave him flowers. One day, he was talking about my gifts and said, "I know you like flowers; you used to download flower pictures, and you gave me gifts like that at my marriage ceremony." I remember, oh yeah, I chose the gift but didn't notice that it had the flowers too.

No comments: