Wednesday, May 8, 2024

I deserve this.

 I need a chef who will cook me 3 times healthy, fresh meals. I need a house cleaner to clean my house daily and do the laundry. I need a personal spa person. This person will take care of me, from exercising/massage to shaving,  cleaning/facials/hair to taking make-up. I need a manager to manage all my communications, arrange my travels, and drive.

In the end, I need a two-bedroom tiny house with an internal pool or jacuzzi. A garage within the house (Not open or detached) and the entire house will be under central AC and heater. I also need a car that can run on both gas and electricity.

I need a job so that I can afford everything without any stress. Finally, I need good friends who can talk with me, be with me, travel with me, help me whenever I need it, stay with me in the hospital, etc.

I need a safe place to live and work with a good climate.

I only need this much to survive. I am not asking too much. I deserve this.

No comments: