Thursday, December 23, 2021

Biography 104: Sleeping in the class


 In school most scary subject for me was History. I always felt difficult to remember the date and years of several historical incidents.

As usual, I always tried to sit at the first bench. It's not that I was a very good student. But I liked to listen to the teacher and learn from them. Homework or study at home isn't my thing. 

When I was in great 6 one day I fall asleep in the class. When I woke up I saw the teacher is still teaching the class. I thought maybe the teacher didn't notice. Then I started sleeping regularly in the class. Our teacher said nothing to me. One day I found, she is scolding a girl for not giving attention to her lesson. I surprised. She never said anything only to me!

From that day, I never sleep in the class again.

No comments: