Thursday, December 2, 2021

Biography 95: Singing


    I have learned dancing at Bangladesh Shishu Academy and Bulbul Lalito Kola Academy for 4 years. Then mom put me in Singing class. In the Shisu Academy, I was learning general or modern Bangla songs (Including kid's songs, patriotic songs etc). In Bulbul Lalitokola Academy I was learning Classical and Nazrul Geeti. At home, my mom also kept singing teachers too (One at a time). I and my youngest two sisters use to learn singing. Among us, the best singer was Sonia (My younger sister). She became a doctor now. One of the teachers was a student of Ostaad Saadmonir. Later he took charge of his Ostaad. I like to give respect to these teachers. Because they all had very good hope on me and I ruined every hope. I didn't practice enough. And after two years I stopped learning singing totally. I think, now a day I can't sing at all. I only sing when I know there is no one listening to my songs.

No comments: